Monday, January 6, 2014

Them Feels.


Dedicated to Bill Cosby.


I'd like to be Strong , Awesome and well Respected , Inspiring. Put people at ease when I walk into a room, make them feel safe. I want to be the savior, the hero. The Alpha fucking Male. Turn heads, be Admired. I wanna boast and get away with it. I wanna be that serious and wise guy that people secretly love and tell their biggest secrets, cause I'm trustworthy like that. I want to be the person that shows the least amount of love but is loved the most. I want people to think I'm special, without me having to show them why. I want people to look at me and assume I'm such a Badass , even though I'm not. I want people to feel like I know what I'm doing.

I want to be Vulnerable, Modest and Respectful. I want to be Inspired. I want to be at ease. I want to feel safe around someone. I want to be saved. I want a hero. I want people to tell me stories about the great things they've done, I want to listen. I want to be blown away by someone beautiful. I want to meet a serious and wise person and show him love and tell them things I've never told anyone. I want to love someone who doesn't love me at all. I want to makes someone feel special, without them giving me a reason. I want to look at someone and just assume they're a Badass, even if they're not. I want to make someone feel like they know what they're doing.


 " I read the other day some verses written by an eminent painter which
 were original and not conventional. The soul always hears an admonition
 in such lines, let the subject be what it may. The sentiment they instil is
  of more value than any thought they may contain."
                      

                                                                                  Emerson.



No comments:

Post a Comment